Services & Technology
- Cerec CAD/CAM Restorations-Single visit crowns, onlays, or bridges
- Single visit space maintainers for children
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Silver Diamine Fluoride and Curodont anticavity rinse
- Laser Dentistry
- Invisalign - Preferred Provider
- Colgate Optic White Pro-Whitening
- Take Home Trays with material
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Preventative Dentistry
- Implant Restorations
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Nightguards/Sport Guards
- Periodontal Maintenance and Deep Cleanings
- Root Canal Therapy
This patient wanted porcelain veneers for a more aesthetic smile. Veneers are a great cosmetic option for many different cases including closing spaces, lengthening, and straightening.
Dr. Barto designed a Cerec restoration that replaced this extremely large, old amalgam filling. Cerec crowns are designed and milled in our office same day using CAD/CAM technology!
One of the most common areas to get a cavity is on the biting surface of your molar teeth. These photos show a before picture of a cavity in the grooves of a tooth, and a picture of the tooth with a tooth-colored composite filling that was placed after the cavity was removed.
After a fall, this patient fractured several front teeth. Dr. Barto was able to restore teeth #'s 8, 9 and 10 using a composite filling material.
Female patient bit into a fork fracturing #7 and #8. Both teeth were restored using composite filling material.